30 Day Blog Post Challenge

Day | 01

I was so bored at home and I feel stuck because I haven’t done anything productive in the past few days then suddenly when I was about to go to sleep this idea popped out and I decided to search about it. I wanted to write but I can’t get any inspiration and I can't think of anything but I guess the biggest reason why I couldn’t get anything done it’s because I’m LAZY or in Tagalog TAMAD! Ako'y isang dakilang TAMAD!!! 


Have you ever been in a situation wherein at first you're so determined to do something but then when you are right in the middle of it you got tired and lost interest into it? It always happen to me.

Now, with this challenge I wanted to prove to myself that I can do this called "30 day blog challenge". For the first day, I have to write the basic things about myself.

I'm Ma. Gladys Alterado, my friends call me Glads or Gladys.
March 27 is my birthday. I'm 25 years old. 
Currently living in Talisay City, Cebu.
I naturally have a wavy hair.
I stand 5'0 tall.
I have five younger brothers.
I am a fan of the color Blue.
Maroon 5 is my fave band.
I love going to the beach but I can't swim.
I love to travel.
My dream destination is New Zealand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAPYAHAN FESTIVAL QUEEN 2016

Olango Island Marine Sanctuary