The Bi/etter Me | 05

 Hi! I haven't updated for quite sometime. A lot of things had happened since this year started.


To start with, I finally got my answered prayer and started working as a public school teacher. I was kinda disappointed with our educational system. I don't want to expand this concern because this post is not about it.

Then, few months ago I got surgery. I had Myomectomy, they removed fibroids in my uterus but unfortunately, they saved my uterus. I was hoping that they just completely remove it because my mind will never change regarding having kids.

Now, I return to work. I was kinda expecting all the work to be done but my body was not ready that we have to stay on Saturdays for two consecutive weeks. 

I had a breakdown because of all the issues I encountered with myvisory class, it's not really worse but it's tiring to deal with different issues everyday plus the two Saturdays. I did not have much time to rest, since Sunday will be my errand day.

-------

I wish there is someone I can vent out to. Someone who would just listen to my day. These days I feel so alone, in a sense that I got no one. I wish I could go back to those days where I got somebody that I can go to. I know everyone is dealing with their own demons and don't want to reach out to someone. 

My circle is small but I am not comfortable talking what's inside my head. I hope someone could check on me and listen. I don't want any reaction or advices, I just someone to be there when I let it all out.

I guess I really just to need to pick up myself, for it's I who I could only depend on.

Besides, I felt there was no point in telling anyone anything that was happening inside me. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAPYAHAN FESTIVAL QUEEN 2016

30 Day Blog Post Challenge

Canyoneering at Badian